Thursday, February 14, 2008

Lab #43 Time Capsul


































Alyssa's time capsul is not to be unearthed until December 5th, 2050


The pictures above are placed in my time capsul. The man in the last picture was the builder of this time capsul.


The place where it is barried is in winston salum.


DIRECTIONS:


step 1: walk up my drive way to my house.


Step 2: go around my house to where the deck is.


Step 3: go to the third piller from the left side of the house and start to dig.

You need to make sure that you dig around one foot away from the piller, and 1 foot deep.


Step 4: You have found the time capsul from my time. Good Job!





Alyssa DiSantis

2 comments:

! said...

awesome time capsule! I wish we could all really make one! I think it would be so interesting in a thousand years to see a taco bell! hey maybe they will still be around!

Cool Beans said...

I thought it was really interesting that you decided to put a map of the Middle East in your time capsule--I didn't think of it but now that I have thought about it it is deffinitely a pretty big issue in the world today. Did you actually bury your computer or did you just print off pictures??